I'm kinda bummed I missed the Zend/PHP Conference, which is wrapping up today. (Still waiting for the day when I can pay a few dollars and attend conference sessions virtually). Lots of interesting people, sessions and announcements. Right before the conference, someone had suggested tagging stuff about the conference with "zendconference2006". A few things tagged at del.icio.us and technorati, and boatloads of pictures got tagged at flickr.
IBM had quite a few folks presenting talks or in panels, including:
- Panel Discussion: How Do The Stacks Stack Up? that included Anant Jhingran
- Interoperability between J2EE and PHP by Stew Nicholas (IBM) and Andi Gutmans (Zend)
- Web Services and SOA with the Service Component Architecture by Graham Charters
- Querying XML - It's just data after all... by Kitman Cheung
- Unlocking The Enterprise Using PHP and Messaging and Queuing by Dave Renshaw
- Innovation That Matters: Making it Easy for Developers to Rapidly Deploy Usable & Actionable Information by Anant Jhingran and Mike Smith
Here's a list of pointers to other coverage.
update: fixed typo