Links

pmuellr is Patrick Mueller

other pmuellr thangs: home page, twitter, flickr, github

Monday, April 03, 2006

Comments enabled

I decided to enable comments; previously, I had specifically disabled them. I'm not a big fan of commenting in blogs, because without a nice interface to let me track who responds to comments I make, it's not really worth it. I really don't want to have to go back to someone's blog web site to check. I'm sure that will change some day.

In the meantime, I got a couple emails this weekend from some folks at IBM concerning my posts on VMware. I figure I might as well be a little nice about it, and let people post comments instead of having to find an email address of mine.

BTW, Russell and Karl, I posted the links you sent in my del.icio.us links. Thanks again.

Actually, I noticed on /. today that apparently VMware has a free server available now as well as the player (as a beta). Sigh. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

No comments: