Links

pmuellr is Patrick Mueller

other pmuellr thangs: home page, twitter, flickr, github

Saturday, September 02, 2006

movie review: Little Miss Sunshine

movie review: Little Miss Sunshine

Sep 1, 2006 by pmuellr
Little Miss Sunshine

★★★★★ Sandy and I saw this two weeks ago. Loved it. It's funny, serious, sad, but mostly fun. Especially the end. And I'm a sucker for Alan Arkin.

We saw it at the Galaxy in Cary, which is a great place to see movies; they serve beer and wine, and excellent popcorn. Please patronize so we have a decent alternative to the mega-plexes!

This hReview brought to you by the hReview Creator.

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

A great movie and a cold beer? We don't have those luxuries at the same time in theater in my little corner of the world, unless you sneak in your own beer, which I haven't done since I was 16 or so. I don't know how I've managed to go so long without seeing Little Miss Sunshine, since everyone loves it, but I'll finally see it Sunday, hopefully